How do I care for my hearing aids?
The following tips will extend the life of your hearing aid:
- Clean hearing aids as instructed. Ear drainage and wax buildup can damage your hearing aid.
- Avoid hairspray and other hair products while wearing your hearing aids.
- Power off hearing aids when not in use, this will also extend battery life.
- Keep your hearing aids away from moisture and heat.
- Replace dead batteries immediately.
- Store your hearing aids and replacement batteries in a secure location: away from pets and small children.
Our practice provides on site repairs, hearing aid maintenance, and hearing aid cleaning for all our patients.
Posted in: Hearing Aid Questions